Language?

November 28, 2013

Embers

I feel you everywhere I go
The night seems breathless, oh
I love it when you talk to me
Like I'm always perfect

You know that these parts won't match
But how can you look past it, when you step back
Just give me your emotions close
Carry on what I want to know
A piece of love just might happen if you let it
This heart is open to your soul
I don't wanna let this go

I feel your heartbeat drumming
It's like we're already going, oh
I like it when you call me crazy
Like I'm always gonna be your baby

You know that these parts won't match
But how can you look past it, when you step back
Just give me your emotions close
Carry on what I want to know
A piece of love just might happen if you let it
This heart is open to your soul
I don't wanna let this go

I wanna be your one
If you'll be my two
We can make this last forever
If you let me through
I wanna know what you are thinking
When I'm not alone with you
This heart is like an airwave
Sending messages back at you

You know that these parts won't match
But how can you look past it, when you step back
Just give me your emotions close
Carry on what I want to know
A piece of love just might happen if you let it
This heart is open to your soul
I don't wanna let this go

I'd never admit it
But I think I should
Baby permit it
That we're understood
And given the moment
I know your worth
Come show me how to hone it
So I can be yours

I don't wanna let this go

No comments:

Post a Comment