Language?

September 26, 2013

Green Water

Hear this voice, echo on daunting life of age
Serving on silver and gold, monies lies unfold for you

Where is the happiness, the clouds from the high
Fluid and pavement, the thoughts never lie
You, you radiate kissing gun
Sunlight detach me, I'll be done

Hunger from white wrath, putrid inside the glass
Danger and innocent, angel face in curse of latency

Where is the happiness, the clouds from the high
Fluid and pavement, the thoughts never lie
You, you radiate kissing gun
Sunlight detach me, I'll be done

Want to shadow from the pier
Whisper softly in my ear
Never worry on a shame
Class of 1989
Give everything
Gain empty cartridges to paint your walls

Left on board a train
I'll be going somewhere soon

Soothing starry smile
Change tides or reconcile
Live free, I'll be

Left on board a train
You radiate kissing gun

No comments:

Post a Comment