Back To Where I Came


Midnight railroad on a train, take me back to where I came again

Painted on my glitter eyes, mascara to make them dive again

It's been a long awaited turn, time for love, time to learn this place

Arrows, sticks, and bones, my heart will fade

Trees dancing in the wind, fingers twist and I begin, anew

Glimmer lightning on board a plane, last chance if you could play, the truth

Midnight railroad on a train, take me back to where I came again

I'm a boy inside a girl, I'm a girl inside a world of glue

La, la, la, la, la, la, la
La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la

Close my eyes and disappear, another voice and you appear my friend

Make it seem like centerfolds, stage left and getting old, with you

Midnight train, midnight train

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)