Love Flow

You walk the same
You speak the way; I do

I whisper my hurts
It never got worse
Before you

Oh lonely sky; where are the moments I saw?
Twisted lines; dented into my skin for the night
But you don't hear it; again
But you won't be there; at the end

I put my heart on second best
I drop and fall; I'm innocent
Just leave; I needed that
Before the sun came
I'd change again
But you won't admit it
You love me after all the pain

I feel like satin
Covered in curtains
Hiding the things I never want to say
Try to give the best away

Get your wish at my tear
Climb the wall and disappear
Sleepless carolina nights
Hot summer and smooth fall delights
Never measures to what I knew
But that cloud is forever moved
I'm not the same person I once used

I put my heart on second best
I drop and fall; I'm innocent
Just leave; I needed that
Before the sun came
I'd change again
But you won't admit it
You love me after all the pain

Sometimes it takes more than goodbye to breathe
Sometimes it takes more than fights to be

Carry me away
Oh naked storm
Carry me away
So I won't bleed it anymore

I put my heart on second best
I drop and fall; I'm innocent
Just leave; I needed that
Before the sun came
I'd change again

Again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God