Celebrate You!

When you're feeling down; whip out your camera; pose a great angle and snap a picture of yourself. In my case however; I wanted to feel very model like and wanted to channel a piece of myself into the photo. I love wigs because you can truly define a photo in a different light. It adds to your photographic art.

It's not the best but I really love this picture. Even if I feel that my arms look kind of fat; pure muscle baby; this girly boy is working hard for his money ;)

I call it Electric Indulgence


As a bonus... I snapped a few others that afternoon... I wanted to showcase my makeup look that I was trying out for the evening... it was very bubblegum but I think overall it was beautiful to photo... my first time using mostly MAC foundation (recommended to me via YouTube)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke