Language?

August 20, 2013

A very wantable surprise

Many of my readers, friends, and family members all know how obsessed I am with beauty products and makeup products. I found a solution to help my craving each month and while it seems pricey at first; it's actually well worth the monthly price, considering you gain your monies worth and then some.

On average; each box will total at or above $80 in retail price. While you only pay $36 a month for these glorious personalized beauty boxes that are sure to satisfy anyone from a drugstore junkie to a high end beauty queen.

My box has arrived and I must say; this is one amazing personalized box... it's like they knew what I was wanting before I even thought of it... Here's how it works...

You visit their website and fill out a beauty quiz which will help in shaping what you like, love, and dislike and overall shape what they will send to you in your beauty boxes each month.



Every month they have special makeup artists (many of which are highly famous or raved in the beauty world) to curate products just for you and all of the products you get will be full sized luxury brand items; no cheap stuff here.

Pretty soon; I'll start posting my reviews for each box every month on all the items. All my opinions will be my own and I'm not getting paid to review these; I simply feel like voicing what I love and don't love in my boxes; this in the end will also help shape future boxes. See, part of the program is helping Wantable become a better beauty box and helping them shape what brands and products that we want to see or try.

Many of the brands I've seen featured in these from YouTube reviews and such are actually from all over the globe; mostly in Europe. For example, Lise Watier is a Canadian made cosmetic company but they are based in Paris, France. Michael Marcus is said to be another European brand and Face Stockholm is a swedish brand cosmetic company.

I can't wait to share my experiences with you guys. I hope you'll enjoy what I will show off to you and what I will review. There are some amazing products included in these boxes and I'm happy with my purchase. I highly recommend anyone who loves makeup or beauty like I do; to please, give this subscription a try. It's one of the best out there and you will not be sorry you got one!

Well my loves, it's time to take a shower and get prepared to meet my new beauty friends... so far, we have the following items to try out:

1. Eco-friendly and eco-conscious lip balm from a Chicago native. (will reveal more later in the review I'll be doing)

2. Smudge brush (I seriously needed one of these and now; I won't have to worry about it)

3. Waterproof Mascara

4. Gel liner (it's beautiful and I've never worn gray before; this will be interesting)

5. Eyebrow kit (everyone that knows me, knows that I rely on these. They are my favorite must haves)

6. Lip Veneer (it's a full coverage lip gloss and my oh my it's gorgeous. Will be perfect for my Fall looks this year)

To give you a better idea of what I got; here's a snapshot:



All in all, this will be a fun review. So keep checking back; I'll post a review soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment