Mazzy Star returns after 17 years


So as many of you know, I'm a major fan of Mazzy Star. Growing up, I would here their music play and it was very mellow and thought provoking for me at the time. It still is.

They are set to release a new album in September; a music video in August; and a fall tour to support their new album. The new album is aptly named "Seasons Of Your Day". It's their first full album since their major breakthrough album; "So Tonight That I Might See" which was released in 1993.

I'm super excited for this album and it seems they will be peering into a darker side but with Hope still blessing us with her angelic voice; this album will surely be a hit.

Check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke