Clear skin regimen

For some it's a drop of water away and others like me use a multitude of products to keep our bare skin clean and clear. 

I was asked by a co-worker how I keep my skin so smooth, clean, and clear all the time and this is my response:

First things first, always moisturize your skin

Trust me, you will see a difference in the look and feel of your skin.

Moisturize with a hypoallergenic moisturizer which does not have a lot of oils or any parabens. 

Make sure it won't clog your pores either. BB creams are good but I recommend using an Asian BB cream as it will have more skin care benefits than US branded ones have.

Take a shower in the morning and at night and scrub gently everyday with St. Ives blemish control facial scrub or use anything from Neutrogena to combat pimples and blemishes. Keep at it and use it daily; results may vary but you will love what lies ahead using these types of products. 

If you have dry skin, opt in for a little tea tree oil over your skin and you should feel a difference with smoothness as well.

For men and women alike, the best type of makeup is a full coverage foundation. For guys, I recommend either using a BB cream or a sheer mineral foundation to cover up blemishes and redness that may be left behind. 

Concealer works well for trouble areas, I recommend using Amazing Concealer by Amazing Cosmetics ($28 for small tube @ ULTA)

And that's it! Try it and see how it works for you, for some people, mix it up or play around with products and brands. Skin care is different for everyone so this might not work for everyone but for most people like me who have troubled skin; this regimen really helps to at least minimize issues.

I haven't had a lot of heavy breakouts and my skin looks really good usually after I do all this. 

Even if you don't wear makeup; always moisturize in the morning and before bed; wash your face or take a shower and scrub your face before bed and then apply your night creams and eye creams too. 

You can also try Youth Code from L'oreal. It's great stuff and works well as both a moisturizer and a primer. It's only $20 a jar at your local Walmart too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God