The gift of surprise (EXCLUSIVE MUSIC INCLUDED)

Earlier today I did a Google search of myself or my preferred name and found a charming piece of music using one of my best vocal samples to date.

This kind of creativity shows that I do have a place in music. Maybe I'm not meant to be mainstream but I know I do belong somewhere after all.

Have a listen to this wonderful piece of art made by producer Ryan Wilcox ala 'Fly Productionz Ltd' - a record label in the UK.


I am loving this piece and I've noticed that a lot of the collaborations that are done with my samples are from those in the UK and other parts of Europe.

I'm happy to say that my dream is already starting to expand and fate it proving me wrong. I have a place in music again. A wonderful place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke