Language?

April 17, 2013

So the ending came

And then there was no more Buffy The Vampire Slayer and I was pretty sad to see it end but happy with the ending. Spike was super sexy though. I mean, Angel is cute and all but Spike really had it and that bod of his... ugh what a hottie...

So now it's time to move on to the sequel show; Angel which follows Angel and Cordelia and some new guy. In a way; it's like a new version of Buffy The Vampire Slayer but this time with a smaller clan and a little more serious than before.

It doesn't replace Buffy though. I will miss her most. I mean I felt like she was a friend or even a sister when I watched her take down all the vampires and demons. Dawn was great too. Really, the one that I loved most was Willow and Xander. They were all great and made the show was it was; a classic of the 90s.

We shall see how Angel goes and hopefully I will find a little filling of the void with it. Great shows always end too soon but with Buffy The Vampire Slayer, it ended at a good moment but it felt rushed up until the point. Technically though; considering the comic has 8 series; the show could've lasted one more season but after that; it would've been difficult to build a new story to continue the journey.

Anyway, let me stop rambling on about a favorite show. When I'm not working; I'm watching shows and movies. I guess I'm kind of a movie/show buff. It's not a bad thing but if I ever get lucky again as to have a relationship; I will have to balance it out with either steamy hot sex often or a wonderful get together with friends from time to time.

Really though, men are too judgmental and complicate things that aren't complicated. That's why you're single baby. I'm single because well; I haven't settled in my own shoes yet. I still have a long way to go but I'll get there. Besides, I'm thinking that it's better I'm on my own than to put someone else through my struggles. No worries in the end.

Okay, okay, I seriously need to get off here now... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment