My current state says 'find something good to listen to'

So, I've caved into the idea. I'm currently jamming to the likes of artists like 'new order' and a bit of bjork to mash into the army of tunage that I'm linking myself to.

It's been a long time since I sat down; just me, and listened to new music from some of my timeless favorites and reminisced a bit on the grand ol' days they shined as well.

The new album 'Lost Sirens' from new order tends to remind me of a bit of the 90s grunge touch with a hint of soft avant-garde rock synonyms blended into a euphoric youthful rock sound. It's a much matured sound but brings back the billows of the early to late 90s era. It's quite nice. Don't forget; "True Faith" though, it was a hit in it's day. Still has a spark to it. I love a lot of the beats in the older generation 'new order'.

Aside from this new album; I'm observing a classic 90s album; "Post" from bjork. Many know that this was a popular album of hers because of her late single "Army of Me" which landed her a great deal of noticeability when it was released. It's a circa 1995 album with her mount of powerful 90s trance and engraving lyrics that will hide in your mind for days. It's a true art piece.

Well, I must discover more treats and savor old beats. Skies the limit if you let it be; right?

Did I mention; Mazzy Star? If you want to get ultra 90s; you listen to Mazzy Star baby! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke