Codename: Jefferson

I can't shake it; feeling this emotion right now that I've hidden for a long time. The pain is all the same but the love is so much more complex than I imagined.

I told myself going into this that I could never give my heart to anyone else again but I feel like giving it away again. The only problem is I want to give it to someone that I can't have.

I love him. I can't help fight it because I know what we have is just moments and then it's gone but what if that moment could last forever? Would I accept the consequences of my sins in exchange for his love?

I'm 23 years old, I'm still young but my soul feels old. I feel like I'm going to a place where I get what I want for a moment and then it flies away. How long does this last? That emotion that I can't destroy.

I'm in love and no one knows it. I can't have it but I want it so bad it hurts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)