Matchmaker, heartbreaker (500th post)

For years I've noticed a deep pattern in the 'change' that my astrology stuff tells me; apparently Leo's bring change; both good and bad to everyone they meet. I'm not sure if this is entirely true but it seems appropriate so far considering the pattern I've seen over the years.

I really should take a queue into effect considering I've made some lasting and very high rate successes when it comes to partnering two love birds together. For example; my sister and her husband.

If it weren't for my conscious decision back in 2004-2005, my sister wouldn't have her kids or the family she's built these few years. She showed me two photos of two guys in the summertime that year and asked me which one she should pursue; I went with what my gut told me; I picked her now husband over a guy whom I read (through his body language) to the the short term type. Since then; I have two beautiful and precious nephews and the joy of seeing real love for my sister. The heavens really delivered an amazing partnership there.

A second example results in lost loves finding their way back together again. It's beautiful to bring together two souls that hurt for so long and to see them repair from each other. This story began by my own personal want for recovery. I was in a wonderful relationship that just didn't work for the both of us; school and work took over on his side; and my lack of independence was starting to leak in and it wasn't helping me any to provide no support other than emotional bouts that resulted in fights and tear jerk moments. It was time to change things; to help out someone who I loved most and wanted to ensure happiness with someone I knew fit well with them.

Two European men are beautifully nestled together all from a request for forgiveness. You see, one was stubborn and didn't want to forgive the other and the other lost touch because of it or so he thought; I felt in my heart that to make things better; I needed to do something good with my time. I wanted to see their relationship repaired; I wanted to see real love like I did with my sister and I knew that I could make it happen by doing this. So later I convinced him (the stubborn one) to connect with the beautiful mister V and mend the broken path that was created between the two. Who says that first loves have to miss out? Not this couple. Hot like fire; this love story really brought me comfort knowing that I actually have a talent for bringing people together. It might take time sometimes but it's worth it because the proof of this shows that love can withstand anything. That forgiveness is key to building anything and making any wrong become a passage to rights.

Still, the downfall of this talent is much like a siren; I am able to heed the call of the wrong ones but I never can keep the right ones. So to any matchmaker out there who knows what I'm going through; the lonely states of an unbearable adult life... feel free to share your tips and your confidence with me... I'd like to find my own love story as well someday...but until then... I'll keep trying to help create my own through the kindness of my heart...hoping that somewhere out there; I'll never have to look again...or ponder the thought of "does he notice me; could he be the one to love me?"

Remember kiddos, love isn't easy. Time and time again; this generation forgets that love is always a process; it's a building of strong connection. You can't get everything you want in one night. Good comes to those who wait; sometimes you're waiting forever it seems like but there are plenty of ways to boost the time travel of your hunger for love. Watch the things you say; pay attention to your time with someone; are you showing enough romance; are you confident in knowing that your partner feels the love you're giving?; Do you feel confident in yourself enough to know you're a great asset to the relationship?

It's a two way street. So make sure you take the right path because sometimes; you'll get lost and when that happens; it can take forever to get back to where you were.

PS: This post marks my 500th post! :) Have a drink on me to celebrate; preferably something smooth and delicious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)