Hidden

Build these places
In hope for replacement
Golden smile with secret touch
Beautiful loss at the end
These hopeless oceans between

If we could write it over
What would it be?
History repeating
Or better times we've seen?
I've seen an andonis
Another mystery
It isn't quite so hopeless
But I can't really breathe

Who did you become?
Hiding out there forever
Keep on falling from me
What should I say?
Should I look the other way?
Was it worth the time it took you?
Was it all you hoped it would be?
It's nothing you can keep
It's nothing you can keep

What isn't right?
The curtains seem to know
Only the few will ever find it
The place that won't show

I've waited years for answers
My only feud to the sun
Cursing the islands
That hold you on the run
Angels couldn't erase it
The hurt that you've saved
I'll keep going past the signs
The ones that used to guide me
And now I figured out the lines
The lies you've always told
And when the road turns black
I'll remember what I've done

Who did you become?
Hiding out there forever
Keep on falling from me
What should I say?
Should I look the other way?
Was it worth the time it took you?
Was it all you hoped it would be?
It's nothing you can keep
It's nothing you can keep

Well, who did you become?
Hiding out there forever
You're always on the run
What should I say?
Will this ever change? 
Is it really the same?
Mountains above me
Another borrowed name
I miss it




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}