BoyAhoy International

So I use a dating app from the company Skout whom specializes in dating services all across the globe. I've noticed a spike lately that is a bit shocking considering that it hasn't ever been like this before. I've never had so many cute international guys hitting on me and 'winking' at me like this, until this app.

Let's just say, I'm quite popular so far. I've got a good conversation going so far with a cute Australian guy studying abroad in China. Though his vanity can be a bit poignant in the conversation and something overwhelmingly inconsistent; he's looking to be a cute conversation nonetheless. Still I wonder, what do these guys really see in me? Am I simply another pretty face or do they picture something more than that?

Ah, men of the world... teach me your love... cause I fear; sometimes I don't understand it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God