It's in the air

Lately, men of all beautiful natures have been flocking towards me and checking out my goodies like I'm a new toy in town... so many sexy men and a lot of them are enjoying my view ;)

I'm not sure if it's the way I look, the fact that I switched to a new fragrance; a new bath gel; and a new foundation but I think that I really have some nice sex appeal after all. Making all the hot straight boys come after my little tight ass.

Today, a guy stood and checked me out for about 5-10 minutes before I finally looked at him and asked him if he needed help with finding anything; he replied... "I'm just... looking" ;) sure you were baby...I know you wanted to bang the fuck out of this :P

Regardless... I'm feeling sexy lately... and I'm loving it... girly or not; I got something special in me... and some of those beautiful faces are missing out these days... my favorite is when we both have our check out moment and then we smile politely as if it didn't happen... I admit... I check out a lot of hot man bod... but what's a guy to do but want a taste of all the candy ;)

Did I mention; I started taking women's daily vitamin supplements? Perhaps it's helping me a bit too with invoking female pheromones or helping my skin appear more feminine... who knows? either way; I'm gonna keep doing what I've been doing because apparently... this shit is like sex... and I'm fucking loving every yummy moment of it baby <3

*Kisses to all my sexy fly men out there*

Comments

  1. Love your style.... you totally own your own space. Everything looks amazingly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)