First drink in a while...

Today I went and redid my ID... something that was awaiting my attention for quite some time... I was anxiously dabbling upon what drink I wanted as I left...

I stopped by the ABC store today and bought a bottle of ThreeOlives "Loopy" and two mini shots of Burnette's and a liquor called Kinky. So far, I'm loving this bottle... the flavor is perfectly fit to the taste of Fruit Loops; a cereal I love... and really compliments wells with Sprite.

I'm excited...a lot of choices and I'm about to start trying quite a bit of them... I'm not turning myself into an alcoholic but I deserve a few stiff ones... after all, society is rather sad looking lately... I need a little spirit in my bones... this will surely do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}