Pages

Air tight on the wind
Silent touch all over again
I wish we could stop time

Diamonds in my heart
Rushing into cars
We could never happen

I'll keep turning down the lights
To save a little more time
Young in my old shoes

Love never crossed the line
I've been taking lies
Just to cover the truth


Skies torn from the door
I'll be nothing more
You can't keep the keys

I'll be on my knees
Begging God to let me breathe
You're not what I see

Still I let it be
That one day I will get to keep
Write it on our sheets
Ghosts from my past
Will it never pass
Those moments that you stole from me
Someone is missing

Dull enough to shine
Drench in cold eyes
Where does the sun come up

I've been on a slow drive
Whispering behind the tides
I've given all that I could

Smiles erased like crystal fights
I'm not there in the night
Wishing for peridot green

Something so beautiful and light
Nothing can save tiny lines
Hold us up like billboard pins

Still I let it be
That one day I will get to keep
Write it on our sheets
Ghosts from my past
Will it never pass
Those moments that you stole from me
Someone is missing

Surely, it can't be true



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)