On Love

Looking into the window as a sparrow on the wind
Disguised in my words is love I've never spent
Constantly dividing my dreams and fortunes
Begging to be missing so that someone would want me
I write on paper the mystics of literature in your name
All while pressured to think of nothing but the same
Emotions tied like shoe laces on a plane
Someday I pray that you will remember my pain
So long to the little kid in chains
Arising the sun of night, belittled for change
I wish and dream upon the thoughts of your hands
Thriving to be more than just another man
For somewhere out there this heart will complete
For someone out there will find relief
When candles burn in my honor
I'll know that I wasn't too deep
To fall in love; with someone that will never be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God