Hater

These streets are like dollhouse prisons
These men are like urban pretenders
Paint the skies in all your lies
Twist my living so I could die

Controller put down your dial
Innocent looks but too dumb to hide
Now how is it that you end on my TV?
5 o'clock news line with all your parts

Now I'm not saying anyone is better
But I got the fits to make up the weather
In my eyes there is no one other
Blood stained lips with no life to pry
Sexist drive with culprit thighs
But what I'm really saying is
You'll never be my type

American imposter with fake color glow
Pink tone lips with a murderous vogue
See I'm not like the 16 million bits of decree
I'll hold you with your tongue wishing for more to drink


Now I'm not saying anyone is better
But I got the fits to make up the weather
In my eyes there is no one other
Blood stained lips with no life to pry
Sexist drive with culprit thigh
But what I'm really saying is
You'll never be my type

(End quote: FUCK OFF)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)