Language?

September 2, 2012

Crystal

Standing around looking for someday
Got new kicks and ready to get paid
Bitchy comment makes a girl come back
Grab the bottle and a baseball bat
It's gonna be another year over

I need change, I need change
Come over here, come over here
I want this bad, I want this bad
Come get next to me, come get next to me

Lines looking a bit long
Shirt all loose like Perry in 92'
Boys look so sadistic with their robo locks
Punchin' on some lover; now we have to call the cops

I need change, I need change
Come over here, come over here
I want this bad, I want this bad
Come get next to me, come get next to me

Tired of these jokes walking beside the fence
Like convicts looking for evidence
Maybe if I taste something different; I won't fall into their trips
Young with blood still rushing; I'm trusting nothing I'm touching

I need change, I need change
Come over here, come over here
I want this bad, I want this bad
Come get next to me, come get next to me

(Spoken: I need change, get next me to me...I need another day...so let it be)

No comments:

Post a Comment