That age of 23

So today is my special day. The day I celebrate having been alive for so long. Yet it's the tender years passing by that I realize...I'm still young and still lovely as I was when I was a child...it's all from faith and through seeing love in other eyes... :)

Blessed is those that carry the stone. For their stone is their guidance. It's a quote I never understood but now I feel more connected to it. It clearly gives a message. One that I have used lately to guide me.

So happy birthday to me and to all of the other Leo's celebrating this month :) especially to dear Val. You are aging gracefully darling...so don't be alarmed...besides...men are like wine after all...they get better with time <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God