Rating system

So I incorporated my own rating system. For all of my posts from this point on; you can have a little bit of input without having to say something clever and witty in response to my posts.

Let's see, my favorite one so far is "FABU" and "MARRY ME" because let's be honest...you know you want me...I want me...everyone wants me...it's true; Europe can even agree...

;)

So rate all you'd like...it's completely anonymous...I look forward to bringing in more additions over the coming weeks <3

To my dearest love; I wish you well today as you go back into recovery mode...I know in my heart; you will overcome this and that God is on your side baby...keep telling those cute corny jokes and keep on smiling...you are loved mon cherie bel ami!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)