Old fashioned

There are many reasons as to why I wouldn't do YouTube. First, the ads. I hate ads and I wouldn't want to subject myself to dealing with it (even in my own videos) and secondly, I'm not a video type of person. Not to say I'd never make a video; I just don't have the niche for it.

I prefer words. Listening to audio. These two are what I grew up on and they were the primary source of communicating. Still, after a recent documentary on the lovely life of Chris Crocker; it makes me wonder what it would be like to try the whole being crazy with a video camera and letting my heart out. I doubt however, that my talents would emerge with that motive. So I continue in my paper mode. From which I like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God