New photo blog

It's no surprise that I fancy having many hobbies. Like an Aries; I get very bored after some time and then it's a means of having to find something productive or fun that will grab my attention. Though I can't do something extreme; I can take my own photos in some small way. An interpretative view into my world.

Thanks to my phone and some lovely apps; I'm able to provide some rather nice photography. Here's the link to my new photo blog. Follow or not; either way, it's where most of my newer stuff will be posted...while the pictures that don't make it will land here ;)

See; everybody wins!

http://officialbrannimikal.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)