This is meant for me personally; so don't be confused if you read this and think "What the heck is this stuff?". Rest assured, I didn't feel like opening up my note taking app; so this is more sufficient (and permanent really) for me.
1. Save back $800 for my trip to see my nephews and my sister in Randleman (+$150 is added to $650 for any extra costs or mishaps)
2. Save back a minimum of $2000 for a car; maximum of $4000
3. Find a second job. (combine if possible)
4. Attempt to write a book (whether it be short or otherwise)
5. Apply for food stamps (if at all able)
6. Find a boyfriend (at least a temp)
7. Learn to play a musical instrument