I don't do it often but...

I want to recommend a site that Google created called Schemer. Schemer is a place where you can grab ideas on what to do within your neighborhood or country even. Things like DIY, Movies to see, Places to visit, and a butt load of other things from other users just like you. I started trying it out and I love it so far. So many ideas there and I've got a full list of things to do from it now :)

Make your own lotion bars 

An example is above of what you might see there. You tap on a plus sign box to show you want to do that task and then on the check box if you've already done it. It's kinda like Pinterest for ideas. I would highly recommend it and I think that many people who get bored easily or just want something new to try, would find a lot of use out of this app. Yes, this includes international folks. You can even create ideas or tasks for other people to try and do. It's simple, fun, and it's a lot of fun. Check it out at www.schemer.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)