2000

What a year it was then. I was young; sad however from bullying but nothing that a loving sister couldn't fix in the day.

I decided to take it back tonight; I loved the jazz and indie version of Goldfrapp when she first debuted back in 2000. Her music is still amazing to me; even then it was clear her talent was unwaveringly excellent. She has a weird musical track however it's lovely to hear because it shows her creative process was clearly intimate within her editing and such before the releases came.

I value her highly; almost as if she's like a queen to me. More so; I respect her as the talent she really is. I'd love to attend the school she attended; clearly she learned from the best. Goldfrapp; never stop baby. We love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)