Before Myself

For years I wasn't aware that I was the only one in need
I felt the broken pieces trying to destroy me

And then I listened to the voice inside
Telling me to never die, never die

When a man that just can't taste the reality
Takes his toll on me, did you see?

I'm going far from here
I've never known any better till now
I'm making something clear
I never needed anyone; anyone; anyone but me

Back in the day I was too hurt
I felt a piece of my heart burst

It took me so long to find a place
A place where I could forget the things they done to me

And then I listened to the voice inside
Telling me to never cry, never cry

Until now I never realized


I'm going far from here
I've never known any better till now
I'm making something clear
I never needed anyone; anyone; anyone but me

The truth is, I did it all for you
I gave myself hell cause I wanted to be used
And when you and I stood so far
I found a brand new scar and it was
It was just a mere dream to me


I'm going far from here
I've never known any better till now
I'm making something clear
I never needed anyone; anyone; anyone but me

And now I'm happy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke