Pretty Wreck-less

Used to be the girl in glasses
Used to be the boy in trash bags
Wishing away for something new
It all came back to you

I'm pretty wreck-less
I'm danger and stability in control
I've got your love in my pocket
And I won't let go
They say time can only break
If you don't say, what it is you need
I'm in need of your grace
I've always wanted the change

Used to write my heart out on fumes
Closed my eyes to forget you
It's not worth it to be immune 
To the advocate of hurt that's used
The nights always brought me back to you

I'm pretty wreck-less
I'm danger and stability in control
I've got your love in my pocket
And I won't let go
They say time can only break
If you don't say, what it is you need
I'm in need of your grace
I've always wanted the change

Take a little sugar with that pain
Numb out the activity that was in vain
Poke a few holes where they don't belong
See if your colors flow like snow
They call her Tina and she's invisible
Breaking lives like a switchboard

I'm pretty wreck-less
I'm danger and stability in control
I've got your love in my pocket
And I won't let go
They say time can only break
If you don't say, what it is you need
I'm in need of your grace
I've always wanted the change

I'm pretty wreck-less to me


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)