Last words (Final post)

It stands before me
It breaks my scenery
It cleansed my history
It saved a piece of me

It kills the enemy
To see me smile
To see it was worth while

Sometimes the heart is your only weapon
Shot back is the man with no possessions
The smallest breath of self protection

So simple and free
(This lie is igniting)
Small drops of red
(These pains will keep fighting)
And all we ever were
All we ever had
And all we ever will
It shows where home is
There's a name written in my eyes
This ailment won't leave my side
Cause I'll be just fine
As long as I don't cry

It hurts
It doesn't know
It works
It doesn't show
Maybe if I kill off all the resemblance
I'd find another way to be a friend
Maybe if I changed into something
Something I never could be; just to keep them again


So simple and free
(This lie is igniting)
Small drops of red
(These pains will keep fighting)
And all we ever were
All we ever had
And all we ever will
It shows where home is
There's a name written in my eyes
This ailment won't leave my side
Cause I'll be just fine
As long as I don't cry

For 22 years I've been helpless in my skin
I've lost control and failed to listen
All of those that felt I was wrong for trying to forget
You weren't the one who lost their innocence

So simple and free
(This lie is igniting)
Small drops of red
(These pains will keep fighting)
And all we ever were
All we ever had
It shows where home is
This change won't revert the fact

That after all these years; I'm still unknown
That after all the tears; I'm alone
That I'm not good enough to be forgiven
God; please bring me home
I've made such a mess


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke