Expose You

You can take all you want

It comes back half the worth

You can decide to remind

If it's good enough; waste your life

I've seen the mark; it's written all over your lips

Ensue the fortunate and entrap their innocence

Cause that's all you can get; when you don't give a shit

All of this time I was out of my head

Lost in my misery and feeling dead

These are the days of the ignorant

I'm lifted like an angel when I forget

All the pain you let me feel

All the names you tried to kill

Eyes won't foresee what you've done in me

Twisted my story and fucked my friends

Looks like we're on another bad habit

Your name is glued to regret

Like a vixen; I'm ready to imprint

Arrows should never get across

With a face like yours; someone is bound to pay the cost

All of this time I was out of my head

Lost in my misery and feeling dead

These are the days of the ignorant

I'm lifted like an angel when I forget

All the pain you let me feel

All the names you tried to kill

Take on to that binge, like a syringe; these lies will make you cringe

Build your evils like times are medieval and ghosts are your only friend


Yeah

All of this time I was out of my head

Lost in my misery and feeling dead

These are the days of the ignorant

I'm lifted like an angel when I forget

All the pain you let me feel

All the names you tried to kill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God