Valentine's Day

I, cried over it a thousand times
I, wished and wished but it never would find...me

I'll, I'll be the one that won't cope, please
Don't, don't patronize me with no, if you see

Could, could you stop for a minute to breathe
Cause I couldn't believe

Looked in the mirror today
I found a piece of me I didn't keep
That face staring back at me
Smiling cause he knows that he is free
Love is more than some guy you know
It never makes you feel invisible
While I was busy trying to fit in
I found love in myself; that I never did

I, changed the words to a song...to fit to my heart
I, used to hate life for all the good things...died

Now, I see beyond my eyes
With light I can see the right

Looked in the mirror today
I found a piece of me I didn't keep
That face staring back at me
Smiling cause he knows that he is free
Love is more than some guy you know
It never makes you feel invisible
While I was busy trying to fit in
I found love in myself; that I never did

Walk, walk that thin line close to heaven
Talk, talk negative words of redemption

It's not easier to be apart from the rest
But it's better than living, like I'm not the best

Looked in the mirror today
I found a piece of me I didn't keep
That face staring back at me
Smiling cause he knows that he is free
Love is more than some guy you know
It never makes you feel invisible
While I was busy trying to fit in
I found love in myself; that I never did

I found love in myself (that I never did)

On Valentine's Day; I finally got my wish
You see, I didn't want to be lonely, wishing he could forgive; me
Mirrors reflect the voice you hold; I'm ready to unfold
I found love in myself; that I never known
With this light, my soul will carry on
Without you, I finally found home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God