R.I.P Whitney Houston

It's always sad losing a great entertainer and this one strikes a chord with me because not only did I idolize Whitney as a teen but I looked up to her in some ways. She had such a rough life but she chased her dream and she made some amazing music in her days.

I still remember when "I Will Always Love You" came out and when she starred in "Bodyguard". I would sit for hours as a kid, listening to her voice and dreaming about hitting her high notes. She was a true queen to me during those times. While everyone else wanted Michael; I was still wanting Whitney instead.

I'm going to miss you Whitney. I'm going to miss your beautiful voice, strong spirit, and seeing your beautiful smile light up the screen. You will never be forgotten.

Love you girl! :'(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)