His words

So I talk to a guy who I've hooked up with in the past but tonight he and I were talking and he mentioned dating possibly. I'm a little off struck by it but at the same time; flattered.

I can't help but worry about the outcome if we did decide to but I'm excited too because he's a perfect match according to my astrology charts. I get a long with Libra people a lot more than most of the other signs; Sagittarius is my most compatible and most similar sign too.

I guess it's safe to take a chance if it pops up but even if it never happens, to know that I still have it, is enough to make me feel amazing and confident again. Thank you Keith. You're a genuine sweetheart and you're making me smile already. I need more people like you around me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}