Finding Love

Would you have my hands still
No movement so I can feel
Bird sings a choir of something I've heard
I wish that things would coerce

Would you stop the lights from fading
No signs of the telephone ringing
Cars drive right by and I'm still alive
I wish that I could find out why

No one wants a sad face
No one will be the one to replace
You've got to hold your head strong
You've got to know your still someone
And I know
I'm not alone
And I know
I'm not letting go
Cause if it's the last thing I'll do
I'm gonna find my love in you

Would you start a composure of
No minimal days where they want to degrade us
British loves and alley ways didn't save your hand
I wish that I could take it back

Would you clear off the shelves
No pictures that I can tell
Friends come and go and sex sells
I wish that I could be known

No one wants a sad face
No one will be the one to replace
You've got to hold your head strong
You've got to know your still someone
And I know
I'm not alone
And I know
I'm not letting go
Cause if it's the last thing I'll do
I'm gonna find my love in you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)