Blog Posts via Google+

While others will tread on thin sheets of remorse or old memories; time is stopping for me to state that I can do better. I can expand on horizon's where people will truly listen to me and truly voice their opinions with me. I'm taking a new initiative in using Google+ as a mini-blog. Blogger lacks social connectivity that I otherwise have found widely using Google's social network. While many of the posts here will be left in memorium or as an archive of reflection. I'm leaving it to my followers to come follow me on Google+ instead. It's my new blog and one where I won't have neglect.

I love you all, even my haters. I hope to see some of you there. Adios baby ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God