Anyway

I'll get older
I'll be a little colder
Till this heart isn't breaking
Till this place isn't shaking

I'll be honest
I'd rather be dead
Than to deal with this in my head

I'll count down the nights
The times when I don't get it right
Just to see that I can't change
I can't be what you expect of me

Last time I saw you
I was too hurt to care
I was afraid to share
My heart isn't but one
I don't know what you want
So don't make me pay
Just say you love me anyway

I'll breathe
When I'm a little less obscene
I'll see
I'll see a face before you
But you'll never see me
You'll never need me

I'll try
To build a world where
I'm alright
It's not that easy when your young
When your neglected by the gun

Last time I saw you
I was too hurt to care
I was afraid to share
My heart isn't but one
I don't know what you want
So don't make me pay
Just say you love me anyway


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)