She

Envious; eyes
Glorious; nights
Beautiful; lies
Seductive; tries

I am; loved
You are; drugged
We are; nothing
Don't take; from me

If you ever put your lips on my man
I'll hand you your heart in a paper bag
Maybe throw your soul away; then you see where it's at
Cause that's the best thing you'll ever have
Whore

Tight; friends
Breakable; depends
Shallow; pretend
Unworthy; within

I am; loved
You are; drugged
We are; nothing
Don't take; from me


If you ever put your lips on my man
I'll hand you your heart in a paper bag
Maybe throw your soul away; then you see where it's at
Cause that's the best thing you'll ever have
Whore

Whore

Stealing lovers; you can always hide
But when it comes to real luck; you'll die

If you ever put your lips on my man
I'll hand you your heart in a paper bag
Maybe throw your soul away; then you see where it's at
Cause that's the best thing you'll ever have
Whore

That's the only thing you can get
A few empty heads to fill your dirty tricks
Nothing hurts worse than giving it all
Never having the one you want

Cause of you
Whore
Cause of you
Whore

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God