Shadow

I feel it inside my blood
The words like silver; can't get enough
I'm out the doorway and into the sun
My life's been drugged up and I'm done

Close my eyes and picture lights
Buildings fall but the life still resides
I'm not afraid to let them know how much I've tried
To bite my tongue and let it die

Ooo
The rain takes my soul
Ooo
They can't let me flow
Ooo
I'm not here at all
Ooo
My feet will keep the walk

Just to see where I'm goin'

I used to paint a pretty fiction
It was me that was always missin'
Crushed up and in a rush
Tryin' to never let it up
There were times when I was lost
I read a few words and paid a cost
Now this I know that you can judge
But it never will amount to much

Ooo
The rain takes my soul
Ooo
They can't let me flow
Ooo
I'm not here at all
Ooo
My feet will keep the walk

Just to see where I'm goin'

Drink it up; that special drink
The one that never let's you think
When it's gone you're on the brink
Now who's to blame for the empty things?

Ooo
The rain takes my soul
Ooo
They can't let me flow
Ooo
I'm not here at all
Ooo
My feet will keep the walk

Just to see where I'm goin'

I'll get further than they seen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke