Language?

January 7, 2012

Other Girl

Don't fall in love
You're only there for the moment
He's got someone else to call
You're the secret that never walks
Don't fall in love
Don't fall in love
Your heart could get torn
He's got a girl at home with a new born
You're the secret that never speaks
Don't fall in love; for me
Next time, I'll hide, like porcelain skies
Next time, I'll wait, like carbon in your eyes
Next time, I'll be, like a severed dream
I won't fall in love for you

(I won't fall in love)

Don't fall in love
You're the blood that could shed
He's got a dungeon in his basement
You're the girl that he could soon regret
Don't fall in love

Don't fall in love
You're the lie being concealed
He's got a girl that knows how to feel
You're the chains in his bed
Don't fall in love; or you'll be dead

Next time, I'll hide, like porcelain skies
Next time, I'll wait, like carbon in your eyes
Next time, I'll be, like a severed dream
I won't fall in love for you

(I won't fall in love)

He's got a dungeon in his basement
You're the girl that he could soon regret
It isn't much for a simple cry
Don't fall in love; or you'll die

Oh oh

Next time, I'll hide, like porcelain skies
Next time, I'll wait, like carbon in your eyes
Next time, I'll be, like a severed dream
I won't fall in love for you

(I won't fall in love)

Cause I deserve much better

No comments:

Post a Comment