One Life

Sunlight; seeps in
Your voice; creeps in
Reminds me of better days
When the world wasn't so cruel to me

If it's hurting it never stops
Sometimes life is like a clock
Counting down to the end
You wish you could do it again
If it's great it surely dies
A lot of love but too many tears to hide
What good is it?
When you only get one life

The wind blows
Through again
And all I see are pavements
Full of sad friends

Do they know how to exhale?
Close my eyes and it never fails
That it rewinds back to you


If it's hurting it never stops
Sometimes life is like a clock
Counting down to the end
You wish you could do it again
If it's great it surely dies
A lot of love but too many tears to hide
What good is it?
When you only get one life

Sunlight; seeps in
Your voice; creeps in
Reminds me of better days
When the world wasn't so cruel to me

If it's hurting it never stops
Sometimes life is like a clock
Counting down to the end
You wish you could do it again
If it's great it surely dies
A lot of love but too many tears to hide
What good is it?
When you only get one life
When you only get one life

(What good is it?)
When you only get one life
(Sunlight; seeps in)
Reminds me of better days
(Your voice; creeps in)
When the world wasn't so cruel to me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God