Not Afraid

Got my heart up on a shelf
Typed a paper to try and sale
But I'm a little more complex now
Can't control what words decide to come out

I'm still a child but I keep smiling
I'm still a little hurt but I keep fighting
The sun shines like it used to
I'm not losing my mind but I'll lose you

I may not be much
But I'm not afraid
To be who I am today
To be the one that can't change his ways
I may not be okay
But I'm not afraid
To be who I am today
To be the one that can't change his ways
I may not be much
But I'm not afraid

Watch a thousand TV shows
Can't find what I don't know
But I'm cost effective enough
Cause I never really gave up

I smoke up these cigarettes
With love; I try to connect
When the cars drive so fast
I feel a moment when I laugh
What kinda world do we live in?

I may not be much
But I'm not afraid
To be who I am today
To be the one that can't change his ways
I may not be okay
But I'm not afraid
To be who I am today
To be the one that can't change his ways
I may not be much
But I'm not afraid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)