Mirror

I was tired and drunk
I was out of love
I let go

I was dumb and young
I had a loaded gun
I let go

Tick tock went the clock
The bullets had flown
I let go

Didn't die like they thought
Didn't know how to talk
I let go

In the mirror; is a face
A mystery in my place
In the darkness; a boy waits
For sunlight; come take me away
Soon that dream will stay
The one I begged to keep (Repeat lines 5 & 6)

I was so fucked up
I was on a few drugs
I let go

I used to see his face everywhere
I didn't care where I would go

I let go
I let go


In the mirror; is a face
A mystery in my place
In the darkness; a boy waits
For sunlight; come take me away
Soon that dream will stay
The one I begged to keep (Repeat lines 5 & 6)

I let go
I let go


I was tired and drunk
I was out of love
I let go

I was dumb and young
I had a loaded gun
I let go

Tick tock went the clock
The bullets had flown
I let go

Didn't die like they thought
Didn't know how to talk
I let go


In the mirror; is a face
A mystery in my place
In the darkness; a boy waits
For sunlight; come take me away
Soon that dream will stay
The one I begged to keep (Repeat lines 5 & 6)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Say It Right - Cover - Karaoke