Language?

January 4, 2012

Love You Again

I grew up in a small town
Full of ignorance
Paintings on the wall gave me a face

I felt dumb
In a room full of emptiness
Sometimes you can't forget
Where it all begins

I knew some names
Scattered across each page
Couldn't sink them in

The roads take me to an end
I'm fighting this earth again

A spotlight fell from the sky
A body looking just like mine
Who could teach me how to lie
When words are needles to your eyes

(Ah)

Like paper flowing in the wind
I'm gonna find you again
If it's all I have within

Like the demons in your head
I'm gonna make you come back
If it's all that I have
I'm gonna love you again

(Ah)

I'm gonna love you again

(Ah)

Got picked on
Got lost in my regret

Didn't have any time well spent in this

Locked out and full of rage
Bliss was a misfortune paid
Yet I was too afraid to change my way

(Ah)

 So I didn't follow my dreams

(Ah)

Like paper flowing in the wind
I'm gonna find you again
If it's all I have within

Like the demons in your head
I'm gonna make you come back
If it's all that I have
I'm gonna love you again

(Ah)

I'm gonna love you again

(Ah)

Lost who I wanted
He never confronted

I was a contest to his pain
He wouldn't be there to take this away

Now you won't surface
and I wouldn't find a purpose

Cause we're just children
Hiding behind curtains

(Ah) (Interlude)

Like paper flowing in the wind
I'm gonna find you again
If it's all I have within

Like the demons in your head
I'm gonna make you come back
If it's all that I have
I'm gonna love you again

Like paper flowing in the wind
I'm gonna find you again
If it's all I have within

(Ah)

I'm gonna love you again (X2)

(Ah)

No comments:

Post a Comment