Language?

January 22, 2012

Grey

Hands tied
Candles ablazed
Circles drawn
Turn the page
I was too young
I was afraid
Speaking in words
Didn't mean what I'd say

Black clothes
Painted nails
Eyeliner
Novels for sale
Rebellious ways
Tempted faith
Always alone when
People would stay
I believe
I believe
I believe
In something else
In something else

Depressed eyes
Love was a lie
Sick in the head
Playing it dead
Just to fit into a mold
Someone told me to let go
I almost went to the fire
A place I never really desired

Cold lips
Burnt finger tips
Would it matter if I died?
Teardrops
Sweet rain
Would it make it disappear; if I had never made mistakes?

I believe
I believe
I believe
In something else
In something else

Short but long hair
Tight converse walking
Relationship fails
When the moon I am stalking
Looking beyond what happened
Putting his hands on me
Couldn't protect my innocence
He took that away
That's why I'm crazy

I never felt like I fit
I never knew better than this
I just went with the flow
I had no other place to go
I was a distance in my own
I never wanted any worse
I felt like I was cursed
That's why I'm still without

No comments:

Post a Comment