Glovebox

Standing in the window
A sight to see
She dances like snow
A drifter by the sea

Love is a glovebox
Fills up with your thoughts
Go ahead and judge me like you do
Someday it'll come right back to you

I am hopeful
But only for a minute babe
I am stronger
Cause you walked away

Street lights by the corner
Doctor says I don't have long
He dances like the rain
A drifter of his name

And if you hear the music
As it makes you take pace
And if you can seduce it
Those small moments can't go to waste

I am hopeful
But only for a minute babe
I am stronger
Cause you walked away

Standing in the window
A sight to see
She dances like snow
A drifter by the sea

With her synthetic hair
Red cherry lips and Fred Astaire
She's used to this fresh wind
As she tries not to sin again; saying

I am hopeful
But only for a minute babe
I am stronger
Cause you walked away

Standing in the window
A sight to see
She dances like snow
A drifter by the sea

In need of a helping hand
A man that no one would take of again
She's the only one listening
While her blood is still going
In need of a sacred chance

Love is a glovebox
Fills up with your thoughts
Go ahead and judge me like you do
Someday it'll come right back to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}