For the better

So I'm going to make a very big decision soon. I'm very nervous about it but it's time for me to grow up and start building my life to where I need it to be. Last night, I had a revelation.

I figured out a way to make my dream come true. Charlie and I talked about it and came to an agreement that I could come live with him to get my schooling done and get further upon my goals.

I would be here 4 days out of the week and then on the weekends I could visit my parents if I so wished to. I think so far; it will all work out better for me this time because I'm not dating someone or involved in other things that could damage my chances.

So here's to my success :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}