Doubt

My heart is a phone call away
It takes a lot to hide this place
Do you know of a name
It could make a change

Your eyes are like sugar and dew
They make love seem like a muse
Do you know of a time
It could make you smile

Sunshine, come crashing into my skin
I wanna feel the rush of a moment I didn't live
It took me long enough to know where I am
Sunshine, come take me into your hands
I just wanna feel like I'm noticed and
I wanna be the one that he talks about
It took me long enough to figure this out

Love is nothing to doubt

Your lips are like sparkles in the water
They make it seem like I could get lost in you forever
Do you believe that love is more than emotion?
It could save us when we're hopeless

Sunshine, come crashing into my skin
I wanna feel the rush of a moment I didn't live
It took me long enough to know where I am
Sunshine, come take me into your hands
I just wanna feel like I'm noticed and
I wanna be the one that he talks about
It took me long enough to figure this out

Love is nothing to doubt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Life Update {Apartment life + roommate}

Manipulation (Earth)