Anyway

Glove box full of cigarettes
with all your numbers and your regrets
I wish that I could kiss the lips of
Someone that I just met
Then I could be like a star in the sky
I'd never have to let you in to die

It's a long road
Between miles 3 and 10
We have a while to go
If you ever want to feel something again
With all these mistakes and burdens
It's almost time to forget

You
Remind me of a place in my eye
You
Shape me like the skin that touches mine
Don't you ever
No, don't you ever
Wonder if the sunshine will fade
Don't you want to
No, don't you want to
Take this blood that sheds from me
Cause I don't feel the rush anymore
I just follow the lines that close the door
Take me where I can't feel the same
I'm never coming back anyway
If I can help it

Candle full of wax
with all your wishes and artifacts
I usually light up at the sound of the words
Somewhere between I hate you and I'm still hurt
A tear from these cheeks
It always seems to carry me
As I write it all in this book
There's a secret I never took


You
Remind me of a place in my eye
You
Shape me like the skin that touches mine
Don't you ever
No, don't you ever
Wonder if the sunshine will fade
Don't you want to
No, don't you want to
Take this blood that sheds from me
Cause I don't feel the rush anymore
I just follow the lines that close the door
Take me where I can't feel the same
I'm never coming back anyway
If I can help it


If I can stop it
If I can wait

Would this heart be shaped like a key?

If I can reinvent it
If I can stay

Would this song make you turn to me?

Cause I can't hide behind computers and T.V. screens forever

I have a voice screaming to the sounds of your better
Won't you still be part of me; whenever I feel such a need?

But love is another thing to be afraid
When you feel so ashamed
Can't forgive me anyway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chime Card: No Support For Android Pay (UPDATED)

Manipulation (Earth)

Dear God